Here’s a look at how the lipo-B shot can help boost your health.
Replenishing depleted stores
Our lipo-B shot, which is short for lipotropic, contains several key substances, including:
- Vitamin B12, which is essential for the health of your red blood cells and nerves, DNA synthesis, and protein and fat metabolism
- Inositol, which helps with fat burning, cholesterol reduction, mood, and insulin production
- Methionine, which helps in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates
- Choline, which supports fat metabolism and cell membrane function
When combined, these ingredients can help you:
- Lose weight by encouraging your liver to break down fat more effectively
- Fight off infections
- Boost your metabolism
- Increase your energy levels
- Regulate your moods
- Improve your mental focus
This powerful shot provides your body with the resources it needs for better overall function and wellness.
Getting your lipo-B shots
One of the advantages of lipo-B shots is that we inject these resources directly into your tissue, bypassing your digestive tract, where they may be poorly absorbed with only a fraction of what you originally took entering your bloodstream. With our lipo-B injections, you benefit from all of the vitamins and other micronutrients that we introduce.
If you’re embarking on a weight-loss program, we recommend weekly lipo-B shots, which we administer into your glute. These shots are designed to give you the tools you need for success, but you still need to do your part through diet and exercise.
You should realize the effects of your lipo-B shots fairly quickly, usually within a week or two after we get started. We typically continue these injections until you’ve reached your weight and wellness goals, after which time we can reduce the frequency.