Meet Your Austin Personal Stylist
Admittedly a tad obsessive about fashion, I have always found myself gravitating toward apparel and accessories, finding joy in discovering stylish outfits that buck over-hyped fads and boring trends. After an extensive education where I received various degrees and certificates, I was able to direct my focus and passion and become a stylist. With more than five years of experience, I’ve helped people of all ages with various body types and personal style preferences discover the benefits of a tailored, individualized wardrobe capsule.
When it comes to creating a style that strikes the right balance between classic style and your design preferences, you deserve to work with a stylist who is knowledgeable and friendly. My education and background in the fashion and design industry include:
• Associates Degree in Fashion Design – The Art Institute of
• Bachelor of Science degree – California University of Pennsylvania
• Fashion Stylist – New York Institute of Art & Design
• Jewelry Design – New York Institute of Art & Design
• Fashion Industry Essentials – Parsons School of Design
• Color Analysis Specialist – Color Me Beautiful
• Vizio Makeup Academy – Elite Makeup Artist w/ Special FX
• Corporate Image Consultant – Studio for Image Professionals
As a mother of two young boys and the wife of an amazing and supportive husband, I cling to fashion and style for a touch of femininity in my life. Raised in Aruba, I am a beach-loving, horse-riding girl who is proud and blessed to call Austin her home.