Meet Your Austin Style Coach
Priscilla Hardenne is the founder of Style by Priscilla. Her motto is “out with the old & In with the New.” She has always had a passion for fashion. She admits that she is a tad bit OCD, with a great sense for fashion. She believes fashion & organization go hand-in-hand. She has always found herself navigating toward style and accessories while discovering new trends. After an extensive education background where she received various degrees and certificates. She was able to focus with passion and become an image consultant, color analysis specialist, make up artist, closet refresher & even makes hand made jewelry. With more than five years of experience, she has helped people of all ages, body types, and styles discover their own individualized style with a special flare.
Priscilla considers herself a student of life and is always continuing her education to further her knowledge and staying in the loop with the latest style trends.
My education and background in the industry include:
• Associates Degree in Fashion Design – The Art Institute of New York
• Bachelor of Science degree – California University of Pennsylvania
• Fashion Stylist – New York Institute of Art & Design
• Jewelry Design – New York Institute of Art & Design
• Fashion Industry Essentials – Parsons School of Design
• Color Analysis Specialist – Color Me Beautiful
• Vizio Makeup Academy – Elite Makeup Artist w/ Special FX
• Corporate Image Consultant – Studio for Image Professionals
• Style Coach – Style Coaching Institute
Priscilla was born in California and raised in Aruba. As a mother of two young loving boys with an supportive husband of 12 years. Her 3 boys are passionate dirt bike riders and they own a dirt bike school for children. She was striving for some femininity in her life as a boy mom.
Priscilla doesn’t see her work as a “real job.” She wakes up excited and enthusiastic about her day thinking about helping her clients feel confident, so once they step out their door they can conquer the day in style. Just to show you her passion for helping others, she spends time as a volunteer at Dress for Success as an image consultant. She loves helping women prepare for an interview while boosting their confidence in style.
She’s just a fashion lover, helper, beach-loving, & passionate horse-riding girl who is proud and blessed to call Austin her home.